1.20.2013

December 17-23 {Highlights}


Decorating the Christmas tree!



Isabelle Grace decorates!



Nat decorates!



Thomas decorates!

Thomas put the ornaments on the tree together 
in a big group down at the bottom,
 because he thought the ornaments were "friends" 
would want to be together. 

{He is the sweetest boy!}



I wore my new Eiffel Tower earrings
from Stacie and Partick.

LOVE.



Thomas got back the ceramic airplane he painted 
at the birthday party he went to at Color Me Mine.



It went strait into the curio cabinet.



Greg and I {and Isabelle} went on our 
first official"Costco trip."

Greg hates Costco. 

I love Costco.

After listening to Greg rant about American Consumerism
for a good hour, I had him put me on his Costco card
so I can go on future shopping expeditions alone.

So now I have a Costco card again;
its been three years since I last had one.

It feels good to be back.



The kids decided they wanted home lunch at school...
and so home lunch they had!



Greg and I went to a Les Miserables
pre-screening with my mom and dad
a whole week early.

I loved it.

I love the story,
I love the music,
and I love Russell Crowe.

{He can act and sing! 
Russell Crowe is one of my favorites!}



Isabelle made me a Christmas present at school,
{quite the wrapping job, isn't it? Glitter galore!!}
and she was so excited to give it to me
she couldn't wait until Christmas day and
insisted that I open it now...



Isabelle made me a beautifully detailed Christmas tree 
ornament with her picture in the middle. 

LOVE!

It went strait on the Christmas tree.

Homemade presents from my children are always the best.

They're priceless.



{Shopping with Peter, Paul and Mary = bad idea}

Greg and I and all the kids met up with my family 
downtown at City Creek to see the lights 
and do some Christmas shopping.

It was pretty hectic, but the lights were beautiful.

And the kids had fun.



Greg and me in front of the giant Christmas tree 
at City Creek.



{Dad. Stephanie. Sarah. Mom}



{Sarah. Isabelle. Stephanie}



{At Temple Square}



{Thomas-Bear in the Tabernacle}



{Nat. Isabelle. Thomas}

In front of the Christmas tree in the
Joseph Smith Memorial Building.



On the last day of school before winter break,
both Thomas and Isabelle had performances
parents were invited to.



The kindergartners in Thomas' class dressed 
like little Swedish children and held candles
as they sang Christmas carols.

It was beyond cute.



I wish I could dress Thomas this way,
all day, everyday, forever.



{Thomas & Mommy}

Thomas made me this calendar for Christmas
where his hand prints make up pictures
for each month of the year.

LOVE!



Isabelle's class did theater readings,
and Isabelle's group presented Cinderella -
and Isabelle was Cinderella
{or course!}

She read her lines perfectly!
It was so fun to listen to her group read their parts
and tell the story of Cinderella.

I am so proud of my girl!



Princess Isabelle playing the part of...
a princess!


:: THE END ::

No comments: