1.20.2013

December 10-16 {Highlights + RANLife Holiday Party 2012}


At the start of the week Max and I 
had ourselves a little photo shoot.

I needed an excuse to practice using
the new bokeh effect app. on my phone...
and Max was a willing participant.



Love, love, LOVE Mr. Max!!



Tuesday night was super fun!
Greg and I went dress shopping at Nordstrom
for his upcoming company holiday party,
and afterward we had dinner



After school I took Isabelle and Thomas to the library,
and ever since Isabelle has had her nose in a book.

Her two favorite series are
Junie B. Jones and Judy Moody.
She also loves a good mystery
{I can't wait to introduce her to

Lucky for my avid little reader,
I have the entire series of both -
so she is set!



Just like me, Isabelle loves to read at night in bed.
I have to fight her to turn her lamp off.

She is a little bookworm!



Greg and I drove the kids through Christmas Street.



This was my favorite house.
I really liked the dragon.



{Thomas. Nat. Isabelle}

After Christmas Street we had dinner 
at Greg's and the kids watched a movie.



{The view from our room in Snowbird} 

The weekend was wonderful.

Greg's company party was up in 
Snowbird at the Cliff Lodge,
so we decided to make a weekend of it.

It was relaxing, snowy and beautiful.



RANLife Holiday Party 2012



Us



{Lisa. Greg. Me. Marci}



{Marci. Me. Lisa. Nicole}



Such a fun night!



The next night we had dinner at
The Aerie in Snowbird.
That was a lot of fun too.

The whole week and weekend was really fun;
this has been a really good December -
the best ever.

xo

No comments: