1.25.2013

December 24-30 {Highlights + CHRISTMAS!!}



{Thomas & Isabelle}

Christmas 2012

On Christmas Eve, 
Thomas, Isabelle and I spent the afternoon
at Greg's house with the Walker family
{it was a big family party!}
We had lunch and a cousin's gift exchange.

The evening was spent at my parents house,
and Christmas day was spent at my parents house as well.
Thomas and Isabelle opened their Christmas jammies,
and as tradition would have it,
they looked for Santa's sleigh from the driveway
with Grandpa Tom.

Naturally, they spotted Rudolph's bright
red nose right away.



Isabelle at the cousin's gift exchange



What is it??



Transformers!



Walker Family



Lunch with the Walker cousins!



My dad bought a new dog.
He is now Stephanie's dog.
His name is Willy.
This was not one of his brighter ideas.



On Christmas Eve,
Sweetheart-Isabelle left a thank-you note
out for Santa.



Sarah. Stephanie. Willy. Alan



Christmas pajamas!



A little sibling torture never hurt anyone.



{Christmas 2012}

Isabelle was beyond thrilled with her new
Last year she got Marie-Grace for Christmas,
and she has been wanting Marie-Grace's best friend Cecile,
so she couldn't be any happier to now have them both!

Thomas was excited about his trucks and dinosaurs,
and he especially liked the light saber that
actually lights up red when he play fights.



For Christmas Greg gave me a ficus tree,
and real cowboy boots to wear to the George Strait concert.
{Greg's are the black ones, mine are the brown.}

I gave him a drill and new long underwear 
for skiing.



It's George Strait's final tour,
The Cowboy Rides Away.
I am so, so excited to go -
and to wear my new boots!



Greg and I went snow shoeing up to Donut Falls.
It was beautiful.



Strange.

Anyways, after we went snow shoeing we had 
lunch at The Porcupine.

It was good.



The biggest highlight of the week though was
on the day before New Year's Eve when
Greg and I found out that the offer on the house 
that we wanted was accepted!!!

Now once we're married we'll have a house
big enough for all of us
{and Max too, since he takes up a ton of space.}

We couldn't be more excited,
it's perfect for us.

I love it.
LOVE IT.
LOVE.

{Once I saw the claw feet on the master bathtub upstairs I was gone!}



... and that news was a really good way to start the new year!

WELCOME 2013!!

No comments: