11.29.2012

November 19-21 {Highlights}


{Thomas was a ROOSTER in his kindergarten 
Farm Country Program!}


With this being Thanksgiving week -
and this year's Thanksgiving and weekend was
an eventful one worth remembering,
I felt like it deserved a post of its own.

Not to take away from the few days leading up 
to Thanksgiving Day though,
because some pretty fun and exciting things
happened then too!

***

Thomas' kindergarten class had a Stone Soup Party
AND a Farm Country Program at school.
Thomas was a rooster, and he did a fantastic job
with his speaking part of:
Cock-a-doodle-doo!

After the program Thomas and I ate lunch together,
stone soup, rolls and apple cider.
It was fun to spend time with Thomas and his
classmates during the day at school.
The farm program was super cute, and I am so
proud of my little {big} boy Thomas!



Each of the children in Thomas' class were supposed to 
decorate a turkey anyway they wanted.
Thomas chose to decorate his like the
Elf on the Shelf.

After the program and lunch, Thomas showed me
his turkey on the class bulletin board.
His was the most creative of all!

{But then again, I am a little biased.}



Greg finally bought a bigger table!

This is a big deal, because the table he had before
was not big enough for all of us,
so it made dinnertime kind of like musical chairs.

Now all seven {yes, seven} of us have a place to sit,
and Peter, Paul and Mary
{Nat, Thomas and Isabelle}
get the bench.



Isabelle tried roller-skating for the first time!
She's a natural -
already she skates like a pro!



While Isabelle was roller skating circles around everyone,
Nat wore himself out in the bounce houses
{he fell asleep on the car drive home!}



Thomas and his never-ending energy spent hours
playing in the bounce houses...
it may have worn him out, just a tad.



{swag}

After spending HOURS with the three little ones
{Peter, Paul and Mary}
at Classic Skating, 
Greg took me to dinner that evening at Mazza.
It was good I was exhausted.
I had never been to Mazza before, and it was fun 
to try someplace new.

It's more fun going on dates with Greg as his 
fiancée, rather than just his girlfriend.
I don't know why it's more fun but it is.
It feels different to me and I like it much more.

:: life is good ::

No comments: