10.16.2012

September 24-30 {Highlights}


Isabelle's class had a field trip at This Is The Place!
I volunteered to help, which meant I was able to take
 a ton of pictures of my girl.



Using a washboard -like in pioneer times.



{Isabelle & Riley}

The look on Riley's face makes me laugh!



The second grade class.





With a cute baby pig!



Isabelle with Riley, Mrs. M, 3 laying pigs and one giant turkey.



Pioneer Days at This Is The Place!



On the train ride!



Thomas was in need of some new shoes.
It was all I could do to not buy him these cowboy boots.
I went with something more practical that won't be so
obnoxious to run around the playground in.



Speaking of shoes, I am really loving my lace TOMS right now.
Come spring, I may have to purchase the mint pair.



My creative artistic side came out
{with colored pencils and all!}
and for a minute I pretended I was on Tumblr.



NEON TREES CONCERT!!



{Greg. Me. Alan. Sarah. Stephanie. Stacie} 

Thanks to all the advertising Greg and Alan do with X96,
we all had VIP passes that included dinner, drinks
and awesome seats.



Stacie was in town for the weekend for a friend's wedding,
so it was extra special having her there with us!



Sunday dinner was spent at my mom and dad's house.
We ate grilled salmon outside on the deck,
and afterward Thomas had fun playing with this
Halloween "decoration" - a dead hand!



Isabelle did her usual Sunday activity - rode her bike
around the church parking lot and around the block.
Bicycle riding is Isabelle's favorite!

:: THE END ::

No comments: