10.17.2012

ALOHA! {Highlights from Kauai, Hawaii - President's Club 2012}


{Greg & Me in Kauai, Hawaii}

This year Presidents Club was in Kauai, Hawaii.

I had never been to Hawaii before,
so it was really special to go there for the first
time with Greg!

I have a feeling this will be the first of many 
beach vacations we take together.
Everything about the trip was wonderful!



RANLife President's Club 2012 - 
 dinner at Rum Fire.



The view from our hotel room.
It was spectacular!



{Greg snorkeling}

Greg does not have an irrational fear of sharks -
unlike me the person taking pictures from the shoreline.

Needless to say, we did not go SCUBA diving this trip.
I saw the ocean, and thought of being down in it and 
I panicked, so Greg cancelled our boat dive.

The movie Jaws has literally scarred me for life.



One of my favorite parts of the trip was the luau
we went to!

The food was really good, and it was fun watching 
the hula dancers and listening to the Hawaiian music.

{Greg says luaus are like Chuck-A-Rama with fire
but they are not!}



Hula dancers



Hawaiian Islander Greg



While there Greg surprised me with horseback riding!
We went with CJM Stables and had the best time!

What also made the day so special was also
going with Renee and Kelsey - 
they are so much fun to be with!



The only thing missing is Greg's cowboy hat.



My horse's name was CASH!
It was a sign -
we were definitely meant to ride together.



Horseback riding along the beach is something
I will never forget.
I loved every minute of it -
it was the best surprise ever!



My Mr. Wonderful -
he is the best guy in the whole entire world.
For real.



{Me. Greg. Kelsey. Renee.}



On our horses, Cash and Stinger.

This is where they filmed part of the movie



Pineapple coconut fruity slushy yumminess -
the ultimate beach drink.



{Greg & Garr - island golfing}

For half a day the guys went golfing,
and while they were gone the girls went shopping.

I found a Hawaiian dress
and a mermaid necklace for Isabelle,
and a Hawaiian shirt, coconut syrup, 
and a shark tooth for Thomas.

They were excited by their Island prizes when I got home!



Our last night there we celebrated Garr's birthday at

There's nothing quite like seafood in Hawaii!



Deconstructed ahí tuna roll - incredible!



Our last day there Greg and I drove around the Island.
the caves on the north shore,
drove through this amazing tunnel of trees,
and Greg bought me a beautiful black Tahitian pearl necklace.




Thank you Mr. President for the spectacular vacation
on the beautiful island of Kauai!

Everything about the trip was amazing.
xoxo


P.S. A big thank you to my Mom for taking such good care of Isabelle and Thomas while I was gone! They are the luckiest to have such a fun Grammy! Thank you, thank you! I love you!



{This song will always remind me of our trip now -
we heard it quite a few times! Very fitting!}

No comments: