10.15.2012

September 17-23 {Highlights}


We started off the week with Thomas 
being spotlighted at school as the
CATCH OF THE WEEK!!

Thomas and I worked really hard on his poster,
and when it was finished we decorated it with
Toy Story stickers.
Buzz and Woody are his favorites!



There are so many wonderful and 
special things about Thomas!

We highlighted his {red!} poster with pictures of
Thomas at The Mandarin with my family, 
swimming, riding his bike, at Lagoon, 
playing t-ball, at the zoo, 
eating a Popsicle {his favorite treat!}
at The Princess Festival dressed as a super hero,
and golfing at Old Mill.

Words cannot express how much 
I love my little guy.

Love, love, love 
my Thomas to pieces!!



I didn't want to give Greg his birthday prizes 
in front of everybody at his party 
{I don't know why. I'm lame like that} 
so I gave them to him on Tuesday.

Birthday prizes included: Banksy Wall and Piece book,
{Greg loves Banksy!}
chocolate covered strawberries,
a chocolate marshmallow Utah football,
chocolate covered cinnamon bears {his favorite!}
tickets to The Neon Trees concert,
and 40 envelopes with 40 cards with 40 qualities 
written on them that I love about Greg 
{because he just turned 40!}

It was really hard to narrow it down 
to just 40 things I love about Greg - 
he is the best person I have ever known!

Somehow I managed to choose the top 40 -
everything from:

I love how you look in your cowboy hat!
to
Thank you for taking me to Paris. 
It was the most incredible time of my life!
to
You are the most honest and ethical person 
I have ever known.

And he is. 
Greg is 100% GOOD
through and through.

{And I am the luckiest!}



Sweetheart Thomas lost another tooth!
The Tooth Fairy payed him a visit that night.



One of the best things about having a daughter
 is all the fun I have doing her HAIR!

I love doing Isabelle's hair everyday,
and I also love that she lets me do whatever I want 
to it - without giving me a struggle.

Our my new favorite 'do is the 
Katniss braid from the Hunger Games.



Thomas having BUBBLE FUN in the bathtub!



Greg and I took a SCUBA refresher course for our Hawaii trip!
{My mask is the cute pink one on the left.}

Now that was a fun date night!



Greg and I stumbled upon this new restaurant downtown,
Plum Alley, and it is insanely delicious!

We will be going back.



The green curry was delicious.
I craved it for days afterward.



I found this Eiffel Tower necklace and I had to buy it
because, well, it's obvious.
I love the Tour de Eiffel.



Greg and I went to Oktoberfest at Snowbird!
What a perfect way to enter the fall -
in beautiful Snowbird among all the fall leaves,
while eating bratwursts and listening to Bavarian music.



Us at Oktoberfest!



Fall is my favorite season.

I love the vibrant colors on the mountains!



Yellow leaves.



After eating lunch and having our fill of German alphorns,
Greg and I went on a walk in the mountains.

Everything was beautiful

:: IT WAS A GOOD WEEK ::

No comments: