9.10.2012

August 27-September 2 {Highlights}


THOMAS STARTED KINDERGARTEN!!

He's such a big boy!
Thomas was so excited and very ready 
for his first day of school!

Thomas is so special.
We all love him millions!

***

Getting To Know Thomas -
created prior to his first day: 












One thing is for sure -
this little guy is super special
and we are so lucky to have him!



At the start of the week,
 I was less than impressed with myself,
so I followed my horoscope and changed some things,
to avoid the potential feelings of regret 
that I could have had by the end of the week.

By the end of the week I felt tons better.



Thomas and Isabelle wore to school their 
"matching" t-shirts that I bought for them 
in D.C. at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History 
in June.

I like how they are young enough where I can save 
their souvenir t-shirts as school clothes
for the fall.



Opening football game of the season!!

Greg LIVES for Utah football.
Lives for it.

It was a lot of fun to go to the first game with him.
He's been counting down the days for it since May...
literally.



GO UTES!!



A sea of red.

BEAUTIFUL.



Us



The Utes beat Northern Colorado!
41-0.


It was a fun game!



Thomas, Isabelle and I took a trip to Costco with my mom and dad.
Thomas had fun playing in the tire center.
I needed to go to Costco to stock up on the necessities.



{Nat. Isabelle. Thomas}

We all went to Tanner Park.
Max needed to get out!
So did the kids.



Speaking of Max,
he now has his own Facebook page.

If you friend request him,
he will add you.
Unless you are a creeper -
then he will not.

It is quite entertaining to read 
the musings of Greg's alter ego Max.


Isabelle


 Thomas



Isabelle loves the outdoors!



Such a pro at bicycle riding!



Indiana Bones - the sweetest thing ever!



Mom & Indy - forever!



Since the kids didn't have school on Monday
{for Memorial Day}
Greg and I decided to have a 1950's-ish 
late night at the drive-in!
Cherry coke, popcorn, licorice - the works!

It was a strange and sad movie.
I wouldn't particularly recommend it.


:: THE END ::

No comments: