9.04.2012

August 20-26 {Highlights}


Greg and I went to a Real soccer game
with my mom and dad.
It was my first Real game ever!
We had dinner beforehand with the Lion's Club.

It was a lot of fun!



{our tickets}







{REAL SALT LAKE!}



Isabelle started school!

Second grade!

{Thomas started the following week}

Izzie was so excited for school -
she's had her first day outfit planned for
the past two months!

The best part about starting school this year 
is Nat gets to come home with Thomas and Isabelle 
every single day!



This outfit took a lot of planning!



Isabelle loves being a second grader!



Greg and I went to the 311 concert at USANA.



311



Stephanie, Thomas and I went to lunch at Thai Siam.
Thomas loves their tempura!
I love their red curry and Thai basil chicken -
so unbelievably good!



Greg took me to see Wicked at Capitol Theatre. 



Wicked was wicked!



Friday night we went to our place 
{or one of them at least}

Its been around since 1919.
A few months ago, we decided to designate 
ourselves a restaurant that we can keep going to 
for the next 50 years.
So Lamb's it was!

We love it.

I always feel like I'm back in the 1940's whenever we go there.

I love the picture of George Washington on the wall.

Their Manhattan clam chowder is my favorite!



Creme brûlée for me,
chocolate cake for Greg.

The creme brûlée at Lamb's is phenomenal! 



For the remainder of the weekend,
 we spontaneously decided to have ourselves 
a getaway in Park City.



We had an early Irish dinner at Flanagan's on Main Street.



After dinner Greg and I went on a haunted ghost tours in Park City.

THIS window is haunted by a ghost named Lizzie.

Did you know that almost every building 
from Park City's mining days is haunted? 

TRUE STORY.



The first non-LDS church built in Utah.

It's haunted.



ELEVEN people have died in this house.



This wasn't part of the haunted tour, 
but did you know there are 3 Banksy's in Park City?

Along our tour we saw 2 of them!

Greg was super excited about that.






The haunted Washington School House.



Definitely haunted!



After the ghost tour we had dessert deja vu at 350 Main.

Creme brûlée for me, chocolate cake for Greg.

We're pretty predictable.


:: THE END ::

No comments: