6.23.2012

Father's Day!




{Dad. Isabelle. Thomas}

Father's Day 2012 was a really good day. 

Thomas, Isabelle and I spent Sunday at a BBQ at my mom and dad's house in celebration of my dad! Thomas and Isabelle love their Grandpa Tom so much, and I love my dad so much too - we don't know what we would ever do without him!

Happy Father's Day Dad/Grandpa!!



 {Indiana Bones. Me. Dad}

* I am wearing my running outfit in this picture - I realize I don't look cute at all, but it is what it is...



{Dad. Stephanie. Indy. Alan. Thomas}



{Dad & Sarah - and Indy}



Thomas, Isabelle and I gave my dad for Father's Day 
golf passes to Old Mill + root beer & treats
 {all tied up with dog paw ribbon!}

He loved it all!



Later on that evening on our way home back up to Idaho Farmington, we stopped by Greg's house so I could give him his Father's Day present: a s'mores maker for the grill/campfire, marshmallow roasting sticks + necessary treats.

I didn't even find this idea on Pinterest - it all came from inside my head.


Greg's present was tied with with football ribbon and dog paw ribbon because he really, really loves U of U football and he has a semi-insane dog named Max.

So appropriate.



{Olivia. Greg. Nathaniel}

Greg sent me this picture Father's Day morning from at breakfast with two of his kids {minus one} and I liked it a lot.

I like that he's wearing his red "U" shirt. Greg's obsession love for the U of U was one of the things that initially attracted me to him. I remember even telling my sister Stacie after my second date with him that Greg was the biggest Ute fan I had ever known and that he needed "U" rehab.

{And for our sixth date he took he to a U football game!}

Something else that attracted me to Greg was on our second date when I got in his car, there was a crayon drawing of a vampire on the floor of his front seat. At the time my car was full of vampire/witch/zombie drawings too. Greg is a parent. He gets it. He is a really, really good dad too, and of all his many qualities that is the one I like best.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD & GREG!
YOU ARE BOTH SO WONDERFUL, 
I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH &
WE ARE REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!!

No comments: