6.26.2012

June 18-24 {Highlights}


{Mommy & Thomas}

Monday was Thomas' last t-ball game.

Go Giants!! 

Thomas also got his first trophy - yay Thomas! Good game!

{I will post more about his last game later - I have a billion pictures to sort through, thanks to Steph!}



When it's really hot outside and heading to the swimming pool doesn't exactly fit into our schedule, Thomas and Izzie like doing the next best thing: running through the sprinklers.



On Thursday Greg and I saw The Sound of Music at the Hale Center Theater with Mom, Dad, Sarah, Carson, Stephanie, Alan, and Tom & Marcella Lyman.

I love plays!

I also really want to go to Austria.



{Carson & Sarah}

I love Sarah's dress. She always looks super cute!



{Thomas. Isabelle. Nathaniel. Olivia. Greg}

Friday night was spent BBQ-ing hamburgers and making s'mores and roasting marshmallows with three of our favorite people.



{Olivia & Thomas, roasting marshmallows}



{Dancing to Frank Sinatra on the deck, while Thomas eats his tenth marshmallow}


It was a perfect Friday night.



{Motorcycle ride - clearly Greg is having the time of his life}

The remainder of the weekend was spent riding Greg's motorcycle, eating fish tacos at the Red Butte Cafe, going to Home Depot, installing a ceiling fan, fixing sprinklers, going back to Home Depot, taking another motorcycle ride, going up Millcreek Canyon, grilling salmon, and going on another motorcycle ride.

Motorcycle rides are my new favorite thing to do. From the look on Greg's face, I don't think he feels the same way.

It was a good week and weekend! I can't believe June is winding down and July is almost here!

No comments: