1.25.2013

January 7-13 {Highlights}


On Monday morning Greg had just because flowers 
delivered to me.
I love the colors, pink and red.
Just because flowers on a Monday morning
are the best way to start out the week!



Jazz vs. Mavericks

Greg and I went to a Jazz game with my mom and dad.
We had dinner upstairs in the Executive Suite.

The Jazz won... Go Jazz!



{Our official engagement picture}

I love this picture of my hand, Greg's hand,
and Max's hand paw. 
We really do have a love triangle going on,
Greg, Max and I.
Both Greg and Max are attention mongers,
so its only appropriate that this engagement picture
of sorts be of the three of us.

Here, it looks like Max gently placed 
his hand paw over mine.
In reality, he was throwing an absolute fit.
This is what getting this shot really looked like:









Thank heavens for photo editing!



Even though Thomas weighs as much as Isabelle,
she still insists on hauling her baby brother
around the house piggy-back style.



Thomas, Isabelle and I can't get enough 
CandyLand playing-time in during the day!
It's the kids' favorite game!



So proud of himself!
Thomas won this round of CandyLand.



On Saturday night Greg and I went to dinner
and the symphony with our friends, Cathy and Garr.

We went to Caffe Molise for dinner
{where we went on our first date,
except for this time it was more like 
our 220th date!}
and afterward we walked to Abravanel Hall
for the symphony, 
Sibelius' Violin Concerto.

It was beautiful.

:: THE END ::

No comments: