11.27.2012

October 29-November 4 {Highlights + The Anniversary of my 29th Birthday!!}


The week of the anniversary of my 29th birthday 
and Halloween started off with the annual 
Halloween costume party at my dad's law firm!

What fun we all had - 
Thomas and Isabelle look forward to going every year 
and we always have such a fun time!



Me & Greg at the Halloween party

{we did not dress up - we left that to the kids!}



On October 30th I turned 29 
{again!}

Greg took me to dinner at Lamb's Cafe.
It is our place.

Greg said he chose to take me to Lambs because 
it will still be there 50 years from now - 
 so we can always celebrate important dates, 
like my birthday there.

I really like how Greg is always thinking ahead.



Beautiful birthday roses from Greg.

Greg also gave me/us tickets to the George Strait concert this January.
It's George Strait's farewell tour -
The Cowboy Rides Away.
I love George Strait so much,
and I cannot wait to see him live again,
especially this time with Greg!



On Halloween, during the day 
while the kids were in school,
Greg invited me to his company's
birthday party/Halloween party/chili contest.

I brought Max, dressed as Frankenweenie.

I don't know why Greg looks so angry 
at little Frankenweenie in this picture... (?)

{He was totally kidding by the way. Greg is super nice to animals!}



{Cinderella, Iron Man, Frankenweenie}

Halloween 2012!

Thomas, Isabelle, Frankenweenie and I 
got an early start trick-or-treating!
This picture was taken about 10 minutes before we 
met up with Greg, Olivia and Nat. 
Greg always told me that trick-or-treating 
along Military was the best... and he was right!

We kept the kids out until it was dark and 
their bags were full of candy 
and their little feet were tired of walking.

Halloween 2012 was the best Halloween we have ever had!



BLUE OCTOBER!!

Our Halloween fun didn't stop with the trick-or-treating!
Later that evening Greg and I went to the 
Blue October concert at The Depot.

We had the 
best.time.ever.




My favorite Blue October song,
Quiet Mind



A couple of days after my birthday I received a 
surprise belated birthday package in the mail 
from from my sister and brother-in law, 
Stacie and Patrick! 

I love belated birthday surprises, 
and when they are Paris-themed I love them even more.
Living near The French Quarter must be so fun!



Thomas was long overdue for a haircut, 
so I took him to Great Clips 
to have his mullet chopped off.



Isabelle's fancy hair 'do for school -
I thought this one was Instagram worthy!

I love doing my girl's hair -
and I make sure it looks amazing 
pretty much every single day.



Utah vs. Washington State football game.
The score was 49-6.
GO UTAH!!



Saturday night Greg and I went to this place 
to watch "Johnny Cash" live.
I guess this is the closest I will ever come to seeing 
The Man In Black perform!
I was impressed;
 he actually looked and sounded a lot like Mr. Cash,
and even though the nachos we ordered were terrible,
we had a really good time.

{But then again, Greg and I always have a good time together...}




My favorite Johnny Cash song, Walk The Line


:: THE END ::

No comments: